Saturday, January 27, 2007

That's My Boy!


Mr. Clean and K.Z. have been diligently working on the design and completion of K.Z.'s first Pinewood Derby Car. Today was the race they have been working toward. Because I am just the mom and not into all the technicals of the race (time, speed and wind velocity, quantum physics and the space time continuum, etc.) all I can say is that my little Tiger Cub kicked major tiger tail!

I know, I know, it is not very nice to say such a thing and I smiled politely and applauded for all the little guys because they worked very hard but... "NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH, MY BOY WON!" Not only did he win, he won undefeated in his rank!

Once he got into the finals when he was racing all the other ranks he did not do too shabby either. He came in 7th place. Not trophy worthy but pretty good in my book. For a complete analysis of the race, check out Mr. Clean's much more dignified account.

All this competitiveness has worn me out. I am going to bed...

1 comment:

Susie said...

EXCELLENT!!! Congrats to you and your little tiger cub!!!! Hooray! Hooray!!! :o)