Thursday, January 11, 2007

A "Post It" Note

My blog usually flows like a very irregular tide (that would be an oxymoron wouldn't it? Using the term very loosely, of course). Some days it is powerful and strong with a lot of writing, some days it is like a shallow (very shallow) tide pool with not a lot of writing or content. Since I love to write and have been told it helps keep the blood actually circulating to the brain (very important when the last of the remaining brain cells need fuel to fire) I am committing myself to try and post something daily. It may not be spectacular or very witty, but it will at least just "be".

Now, when in a week I have not written anything at all, you have my permission to call me to task. Just be gentle, you may stress out one of those remaining brain cells!

Ta ta for now, hopefully something brilliant will spill forth... tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the picture of your children! Adorable! I'll be checking back tomorrow;)

Susie said...

Will do, Angel! Looking forward to your next installment! :o)

Smiles and hugs!
Susie

Laura said...

So far so good! :)

I check here every day anyway, so I am glad there will be more adventures to read every day!

I was considering a similar self-challenge, but I think I'll see how you do first! :)

Love ya!
me