Friday, January 12, 2007

Nostalgia...

Yesterday, my dear baby C'sa decided that there was a snack that she simply did not want to try. She had eaten quite a bit of the other items presented to her and then declared, "I am all done!" Teasing her about the fact there was something left, she replied, "I'm not trying it, Mommy can eat it!" We all got a chuckle out of it and it immediately threw me back to the days of "Mikey" in the Life cereal commercial.

Checking in on my favorite blogs today I found that
Susie had a bit of nostalgia of her own. That inspired me to post this old commercial for your enjoyment and a little trip dowm memory lane!


3 comments:

Susie said...

I love that ad, Angel!! My mom still quotes it when we have something left in a pot and she wants someone to eat. She has a younger brother named "Mikey" -- who did eat everything. Thanks for the memories!! :o)

Susie said...

Ooooooo! And I had that Fisher-Price farm!!!! I loved that farm..... :o) Especially the door that said, "Mooooooo."

Jamie said...

I LOVED Mikey!!!