Thursday, January 25, 2007

Homeschool Resources Meme

I have been tagged! So here it goes...


1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED

The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer


2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT

First Language Lessons


3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT

Although I love their curriculum, for Kindergarten last year I spent a lot of money on Sonlight and the entire "kit and caboodle". I wound up not using a third of it and now I am switching gears for next year and probably will not use Sonlight at all!


4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR

Sonlight's Science Curriculum


5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR

Story of the World


6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY

A telescope


7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED

A complete curriculum tailored to the needs of all three of my children with their individual learning styles, able to be taught in unison, all the books included and CHEAP!


8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING

I have decided that getting and reading homes school catalogues is a dangerous activity! There are way too many I love to browse through

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY

Well Trained Mind Message Boards


10) TAG OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS

I am tagging:

Susie

OG Beach

Princess Ruby

The Tutor (already tagged, but she probably did it and it will be worth the read!)

3 comments:

Laura said...

No pressure or anything, right?

I'll post later since I realized I should probably try to teach something today. I am feeling a little puny, but I think I can handle overseeing some worksheets. Right?

Jamie said...

I did it! Only I didn't link to everything like you did...too time consuming!

Laura said...

Okie dokie! Here's mine.