Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow...


Well, maybe not here in the area of Pennsylvania that we live in as it is supposed to rain here for a few days, but according to Xena and C'sa, "You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile".

I ran across the 20 somethingish anniversary edition DVD of Annie for a mere $9.99 and what I thought would be a cute little Christmas present for Xena and a trip down memory lane for Momma has turned into a full fledged Annie obsession. As I write this, my beautiful perfect daughters who were supposed to be asleep an hour ago are in their beds (allegedly) acting out the opening scene complete with their version of the lyrics. In the tub tonight, C'sa got the starring role while Xena was non other than "Sandy" the dog (??).

Xena has adopted a soundtrack of her own already and spends most of her day in song as is. Her life is like a day at the opera and it is usually a trip to be in the audience, but now that she has sucked her little sister in, I fear I just may sing my own version of "Little Girls"...

No comments: