Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's Only 13:00 Hours, but...

The birds are singing and I do believe I saw butterflies fly in formation to spell out K.Z.'s name in full out the window! It has been a fantastic day. Lest you think my ds is just rotten all the time, I assure you that is not the case, but boy do my fingers fly on that keyboard when he is being a typical 7 year old boy, so you get a lot of the frustrations and not all of the good stuff.

Today thus far has been full of good stuff. School was done obediently without a second of rolling eyes or mighty sighs (from either of us!) and in record time. Which is phenomenal in itself since I doubled up on the Sonlight curriculum this week to get school done by my desired date. K.Z.'s attitude was "bragging Mom" perfect and we all even sat around the lunch table discussing Christ's sacrifice (the children initiated it!). Xena started singing, "Our God is An Awesome God" which none of us could resist joining in, including C'sa. It has been picture perfect.

I might just put the kids to bed for the night as to not let anything spoil this so far extraordinary day! They might protest however since it is 7 hours too early...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And they lived happily ever after!" :)

We need days like those to help us to get through the "other" days and to continue on the path God has chosen for us.