Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If I Only Had A Brain...

I decided to try an experiment last night. The Igman has been sleeping really well and I only have to give him a bottle around 23:00 to get him to sleep until about 08:00. It has been working perfectly since he was about 10 weeks old and helped with that new baby fatigue, although I am still tired a lot with having to wait up to feed him.

So last night I decided to forgo the last bottle and see what would happen. Maybe he would wake up in the middle of the night, but at least I would have a few hours sleep in advance, right? If I were a rational person. I wound up staying up way too late and goofing online while listening for a peep from Iggy's room. There weren't any.

So Iggy wound up sleeping a long, luxurious 12 hours while I slept 5 1/2. And I have no one to blame but myself.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL ugh, don't you hate that???

Anonymous said...

That is so funny.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny.

Anonymous said...

I remember doing things like that when mine were babies. Now I just stay up. No excuses. Will I ever learn?