Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Every couple of years my hair gets on my nerves and I have to cut it off. So, that's what I did today. It will take a while to get used to since it had grown down past the back of my bra line, but I like it for now.


This was from last summer goofing around at church with a friend while we had to pull pork (yuck!). I had most of my hair pulled out of the way behind my shoulders lest any get into the evening meal, but it was way down my back at this point.



This is a bad photo, but it is the only one with my short hair thus far.
They say, never take a photo at high noon, but Iggy sure looks cute!


3 comments:

Susie said...

I love the new "do," Angel! Very very pretty! And it's a great photo! :o)

Laura said...

I like it. Very cute!

I can't believe how big Iggy is already. What are you feeding that boy?!

Samantha from Colonial Curve Cottage said...

I love your hair doo...very perky and fun and I bet freeing too. Little man Igmyster is a dolly! You both look great!