Sunday, October 28, 2007

Because Grandparents Just Eat This Stuff Up...

Before bed we were treated to a "show" from the girls as they sang various songs from the "ABC song" to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Mr. Clean grabbed his camera and recorded some of the show and I thought I would post a bit here. I will refrain from posting the parts where they sang and danced, since watching two little whirling dervishes is enough to make the strongest stomach sea sick.

This song they made up on the spot. Notice C'sa is trying to sing along to a song she has never heard before. Not quite American Idol material, but a fun glimpse at the girls nonetheless. Maybe they should have been singing, "The Hairbrush Song"?





Afterward K.Z. wanted to tickle the ivories a bit. His newest assignment is "Away in a Manger", but he was too nervous to play it. So, back to the beginning of "Ode to Joy". Mr. Clean had the camera running long before I realized it and boy do I sound like some crazy stage mom. Ugh! I swear that is the farthest from my personality you can get. Besides, you don't actually see me on camera so maybe I could just say it wasn't me... Yeah, that's the ticket. It was that other lady, you know, the one who looks like me...


5 comments:

Samantha from Colonial Curve Cottage said...

So so cute!!!! Great job on your kids part and don't worry about you! You sound like any other concerned mom who is a born encourager. It was worth it! Thanks for the show.

Susie said...

PRECIOUS!! And, of course, you know I love them all to pieces!!

(What you mean not American Idol material?? I see them giving all the other contestants a run for their money!!)

{{{HUGS}}}

Jamie said...

You have another lady too? I thought I was the only one!

Those were so precious!!! What a proud mommy moment! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

HOW ARE THEY SOOOO BIG???? I feel like time should be standing still - that they are still the little things they were last time I saw them!! KZ is doing so well on the piano. It is our next "big" purchase - I would love to find a used one at an auction or something.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of them. I see a "Chopsticks" Zach/Grandma duet in my future!