Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What kind of reader are you?

Although I am not in the stages of finishing my PhD. (however the "making a living on reading" part would be a dream come true!), I think this poll sums up my book obsession fairly accurately! Thanks Tutor for the quiz!

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

Literate Good Citizen

Book Snob

Non-Reader

Fad Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a dedicated reader. Though some of those questions didn't have what I would have answered for a choice. Keep having these fun "activities" on your blog.