Friday, February 9, 2007

In Honor of Mental Health...

Last night while Mr. Clean was on a Manhattan overnight my dear friend and fellow blogger Susie came over for an impromptu "Teacher's Mental Health Break (TMHB)" in the form of a movie night. We do this officially once a month and have been for a while now. Last night was just an added bonus. We usually watch two movies, one my pick and one hers. It started as a way to pay homage to some of our favorite movies and usually we end up chatting a bit about our pasts, present and other pertinent topics in our world. I decided it was time to change my video for the week and thought I would pay tribute to our very first TMHB (scroll down to watch or simply turn up the speakers and be ferried back to 1997 (OOPS! I meant 1987!)...

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is SUCH a great idea to do something like that! How fun! Wow, I haven't seen that movie in forever...can't even remember what its all about!

Angel at Aduladi' said...

I cannot believe it has been 20 YEARS since that movie came out! I was 13 and obsessed with Esai Morales, one of the stars of the movie. Boy were those different times...

Susie said...

Excellent movie! And even better company! I'm so glad we have these TMHBs! I can't tell you how much I look forward to them -- esp. to see what new movie you've chosen to show me!! THANKS! Smiles and hugs!!!