Nine Weird Things About Me
Or Things About Me That Don't Come Up In Common Conversation
3. My great uncle Mac was Ranger Hal.
4. I was a student in one of the first Communications Arts Magnet programs in the country (read: guinea pig).
5. I am allergic to whey, yet am obsessed with pizza!
6. My paternal grandfather traveled from Georgia to New York City to be a laborer on the Empire State Building and then became a DC taxi driver for over 40 years after.
7. I have a tattoo on my ankle that I got when I was 20. I would love another, but Mr. Clean has requested that I resist the urge (while on the outside I am a mild mannered homeschooler, on the inside I am a juke joint singer with B-52's hair!).
8. I love motorcycles. Mr. Clean had one before we became "responsible parents".
9. I would easily become a "raw foodist" and follow Serene Allison around like a groupy, if I could still eat steak!