Friday, August 3, 2007

I Knew Her When...

I have always wanted to be a writer. As a kid I would make up stories and write them in notebooks all the time. Lately, my writing has slowed quite a bit, but I still love it. So I generally tend to gravitate to people who also have a love of the pen.

Two of my dear friends have been shopping articles lately and I am pleased to say that I found out today one of them has had an article picked up. When she is famous, ask me for all of her dirty little secrets, LOL! Just kidding, she is a wonderful woman. Here is the article...

Is Your Son Tough Enough?
Faith and Fitness Magazine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!
(As you can tell by my comment, I am not an amazing, creative writer!)

Laura said...

And you also know someone who just received a contract for a 4-book science curriculum! YEA! (I have internet but no long distance; otherwise, I would have called. I'll call as soon as I can.)

Miss you much!