Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday, Monday, Can't Trust That Day

I have no idea why lyrics from a "Mamas and the Papas" song was running around my head this morning, but it was, hence the title. Other than that it has no significance. This morning has actually been an easy one and quite smooth. We are getting geared up for a trip to the Adirondacks to my in-laws house for 5 days so that is the only agenda today (packing and the like).

My nephew (a senior in high school this fall) IMed me last night to tell me that he had "found God". The more we chatted, the more it sounded like he may actually be on the ball with starting a true relationship with Christ and I could not be any more thrilled. Now the true test will begin, lifestyle wise. He has a lot of changes he will need to make and that will be a challenge for him. I am convinced however that he can do it. Pray for him, the road may be narrow, but the rewards eternal!

In the spirit of a "Musical Monday", I have changed my video to a Relient K song that I think sums up my nephew perfectly. We love you Jay and are praying for you.

No comments: