Sunday, July 29, 2007

Home Again!

We just got home from a very travel intensive weekend (we visited 4 states in 3 days) and it is good to be back! After two family parties with two different sides of my family, we went to Virginia to my Grandmother's house to pick up some things from her estate that we are buying. The most prized possession I received is her piano. My Grandmother was an amazing pianist who studied at the Shenandoah Conservatory of Music and she loved playing. It was her form of worship and I hope to keep the tradition alive. So I am sure I will have pictures to post of the kidlets on our new treasure soon!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How awesome to be left with such a wonderful family heirloom.

Susie said...

Happy happy day, huh? I know you and your family will enjoy this treasure from your grandmother! And who knows? Maybe one (or all) of the kids will follow in her footsteps? :o)