Friday, October 24, 2008

He's Here! He's Here!

We are doing a kind of "respite/trial run" with a 3 year old foster boy who needs a permanent placement. He is in a great foster home now but it is not an adoptive resource and it looks like the case may be heading down that road. So he is hanging with us this weekend.

I have not come up with a "blog identity" for him yet, but one will hit me. When I started blogging a few years ago I decided not to use our real names, but to post photos and entries with nicknames.

Now that I have strong friendships with and much respect for many of you, I want you to know that I continue doing this only because my blog is still accessible to anyone. For those of you that comment often and whose blogs I read, I have no problem sharing other information with you (and you know this if you are on Facebook, LOL!).


So thanks for your prayers and comments on the events of our lives, even if you do not
yet know our names. He knows and we appreciate it! More on possible "foster son #2" (and pictures) tomorrow!

No comments: