Monday, April 2, 2007

Too Tired to Think

I got to my mother's house about an hour ago which is about 60 miles from my Grandmother's town and the hospital where she is currently. I stayed at the hospital overnight on Friday, Saturday during the day, all day Sunday, Sunday night and today. It was an honor to do it and help my Grandmother but I am tired all the way to my bones.

On Friday we were told that she would not make it two more weeks and to my untrained eye, I can see why they think that. She will be leaving the hospital on Wednesday and will be in hospice care at her house for her remaining time alive.

I have to go to bed, I am about to drop. Thank you so much for your prayers, they mean so much more than you could know.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, Sweetie! Get some rest. Our prayers are with you. We love you all. Call if you need anything.

Susie said...

Thank you for the update, Angel! We've been praying fervently for all involved...esp. for your grandmother to not suffer. Feel our {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and know that we'll continue to pray for you.

Jamie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. How wonderful that you got to spend that time with her and bless her! Praying for you all!