Friday, March 28, 2008

Watch Him Tonight!

A Remarkable Story of God's Grace

"It says in James 1:2, "Consider it pure joy, my Brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds."

It seemed like a tall order to “count” hurt, pain and struggle as nothing but “pure joy” when my birth date arrived. My parents were Christians; my Dad was even a Pastor of our church, so that verse was quite familiar to them. However, on the morning of December 4th , 1982, in Melbourne, Australia, the last two words on the minds of my parents was "Praise God!". Their firstborn son had been born without limbs! There were no warnings or time to prepare themselves for it. Having no answers at all, the doctors were completely shocked and taken off guard!

The whole church mourned over my birth and my parents were absolutely devastated. "If God is a God of love, “ they questioned, “Then why would He let something like this happen, and especially to committed Christians?" My Dad did not think I would survive for very long..."


Read the rest of his amazing story here and WATCH HIM tonight on 20/20. According to Nick, "This is my first national interview on American television and the questions of the interviewer guided the conversation continually back to hope in Christ."

This is a fantastic ministry! Check out his website and watch his 20/20 promo.

No comments: