Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Over.. Whoo Hoo!

I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I was as a kid and I think the kids look cute all dressed up, but the constant begging beforehand if they can dress up and the constant nagging after for candy drives me batty.

But I am a good ol' American soccer mom so I am obligated to post cute pictures of my offspring all dressed up. And since they really do love dressing up and eating candy, I guess in a little way, I love it too. Just don't tell anyone...

This is why Spiderman was not invited to join the Justice League;
he hangs out with Princesses (notice Cinderella's mismatched socks?)

Princess Anneliese and Cinderella looking regal!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Gorgeous!! :o) And heroic (for Spidey)? They look great, Angel!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I am glad it's over as well - though, I am going to gain 100 lbs with all this candy in my house. I had chocolate for breakfast AND lunch yesterday :)

Ami said...

Your kids look so cute!

Jamie said...

Ahh, those are cute!