Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Must Keep Muttering....

"The Lord's timing is perfect, the Lord's timing is perfect..."

I know this is true, but I want it NOW!! Iggy's case is "this close" to being transferred to the adoption unit (where the process to terminate parental rights will begin), except that someone had the nerve to go on vacation, halting the process until next week at the earliest when she returns.

"AARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

Just knowing that it is so close yet not quite there yet is killing me.


3 comments:

Susie said...

AAAAAAArgh! Biting my nails and praying with you!

Samantha from Colonial Curve Cottage said...

Okay, don't die, those kids need you....sister, hang on, pray in greatful thanks for the people who are on vacation because for some reason, its important. Something great will be revealed to you through this, God knows, he's all over it.

Jamie said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes!!!!!