Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Are We There Yet?

Tomorrow we will be off for an 11 day, much needed vacation. I have yet to pack a thing nor scrub a toilet. I have no clue why I work better on "Last Minute Mary" frenzy phase, but I seem to thrive in it. Every trip, I try to plan well in advance and do well in that way, yet when it comes to packing up and cleaning up, I feel no need to do so ahead of time. After all, then we would have nothing to do at the ninth hour. How boring!

So tomorrow we will make our way to Williamsburg, VA for a few days and then down to Myrtle Beach. No school, no excessive laundry, no dusting (not that I do that here), just relaxing! But since we are having a friend come and "pooch sit" I best get off my duff and go scrub some toilets and make sure we have clean towels!

Ta-ta for now! If Mr. Clean brings his laptop along (strictly for vacation research only, no work) I will try and pop in and blog while we are gone.

4 comments:

Angie Dagenhart said...

Have a great vacation - we don't take ours until the first week of Sept...so I have the whole summer to wait!!

Ami said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. Do some relaxing for me.

Laura said...

Hope you are enjoying your vacation. I have an assignment for you when you come back. You have been tagged for the meme "8 Things About Me". You can go to my blog to read my list and the meme rules.

Blessings!
Me